Skip to content
Scroll to Top
Version 3.2.8 (2020/07/27)
- SnipNotes will now automatically scroll to the first search result inside a note.
- When tapping on an image to view it in full screen, you can now swipe left and right to view all other images of the same note.
- You can now specify in settings whether completed checkboxes should be crossed out.
- SnipNotes uses less memory and should run a little faster, especially on older devices.
- Resolved an issue where completed checkboxes were not properly displayed in the list of notes.
Version 3.2.7 (2020/07/09)
- Completed checkboxes are now crossed through and grayed out.
- Notes with checkboxes couldn’t be copied to the clipboard.
- Sharing text notes with certain apps could result in an error.
- Notes could not be moved into other categories with drag and drop.
Version 3.2.6 (2020/06/22)
- The Spanish translation has been significantly improved (Thanks again, David!).
- SnipNotes will now show an error message in the contact section if no email account is set up.
- Notes with text and images from Apple Notes were not imported correctly.
- Empty checkboxes and bullet points were not removed after pressing the return key twice.
- Fixed multiple crash issues.
Version 3.2.5 (2020/06/10)
- The image picker can now be dismissed with a swipe down gesture.
- Sharing an app from the App Store did not save the app’s URL.
- The share sheet did not adapt correctly to dark mode.
- Removing a checkbox from a note could result in a crash.
Version 3.2.4 (2020/05/31)
- You can now insert multiple images into your notes at the same time.
- The Spanish translation has been improved. (Thanks, David!)
- The share sheet sometimes got stuck when adding text.
- Checkboxes with multiple lines of text were not indented correctly.
- Resolved multiple crash issues when working with checkboxes.
Version 3.2.3 (2020/05/25)
New Features 🌟
- You can now scan documents with your camera and save them as images. You will find this option in the “Add Note” menu.
- There is a new option where you must explicitly confirm the deletion of notes.
- This dialog will inform you about new features and improvements in each new update.
- There are new category and note symbols for currencies.
- When adding multiple images via the share menu, SnipNotes will now save them as a single note.
- Siri was unable to create new notes.
- Content from certain apps was not correctly imported via the share menu.
- Several crash issues have been resolved.
Version 3.2.2 (2020/05/13)
New Features 🌟
- SnipNotes is now available in Spanish
- In the settings menu, there is a new option to empty the trash automatically
- When creating an appointment, the available calendars are now grouped by account
- The line spacing in the category list has been slightly reduced
- Notes with images were not always synchronized reliably to other devices
- Moving notes to the trash could not be undone
- When working with multiple windows, some notes did not update correctly