Skip to content
Scroll to Top
Version 3.3.4 (2020/12/30)
- Resolved an issue where text pasted from the clipboard was not readable in dark mode
- Fixed multiple layout issues with the font selection dialog
Version 3.3.3 (2020/12/20)
- You can now adjust the font size for different areas of the app in preferences
- Added more keyboard shortcuts for the menu bar app
- The typing performance has been improved
- An issue has been resolved where notes couldn’t be opened while SnipNotes is running in the background
Version 3.3.2 (2020/12/08)
- Saving the clipboard manually now respects the selected category in preferences
- SnipNotes runs natively on Apple Silicon Macs
- After switching to dark mode, the font in notes was occasionally no longer readable
- A layout issue in the note and category list on macOS 11 has been resolved
Version 3.3.1 (2020/11/28)
- The line spacing in the category list has been slightly reduced
- A few note icons have been updated
- Links, dates, and phone numbers could no longer be clicked
- Sharing apps from the App Store didn’t capture the URL on macOS 11
- Several note icons were truncated in the category list
Version 3.3 (2020/11/17)
- Several design improvements for macOS Big Sur
- Updated the app icon
- Added a ‘Paste and Match Style’ entry to the menu bar
- The menu bar app will now remember the last selected note
- A lot of bugs and crash issues have been fixed. Thank you very much for your numerous reports!
Version 3.2.14 (2020/10/05)
- Headlines couldn’t have a custom text color.
- Fixed multiple issues when working with text formatting in lists.
Version 3.2.13 (2020/09/14)
- Exported notes in markdown format didn’t contain any images.
- Images added from the clipboard were sometimes not saved in iCloud.
Version 3.2.12 (2020/09/01)
- Fixed a crash issue in notes that contain dates and times.
- The date recognition could not be disabled for all notes.
- Some notes with images were not displayed properly.
Version 3.2.11 (2020/08/28)
- You can now configure which content types should be detected in your notes.
- This setting is available for individual notes and for all notes.
- Right-click on a note and select “Configure Content Detection”.
- Resolved multiple issues when pasting links and images from Safari.
- Fixed a performance issue during text input in very long notes.
- Resolved multiple crash issues.
Version 3.2.10 (2020/08/11)
- A critical issue when editing notes with images or addresses has been resolved.
Version 3.2.9 (2020/08/10)
- SnipNotes will now preserve links when pasting content from the clipboard.
- A crash issue has been resolved.
Version 3.2.8 (2020/07/27)
- SnipNotes will now automatically scroll to the first search result inside a note.
- You can now specify in settings whether completed checkboxes should be crossed out.
- SnipNotes uses less memory and should run a little faster, especially on older devices.
- Resolved an issue where completed checkboxes were not properly displayed in the list of notes.
Version 3.2.7 (2020/07/09)
- Completed checkboxes are now crossed through and grayed out.
- Notes with checkboxes couldn’t be copied to the clipboard.
- Sharing text notes with certain apps could result in an error.
Version 3.2.6 (2020/06/23)
- The Spanish translation has been significantly improved (Thanks again, David!).
- You can now drag URLs from the Safari address bar into your notes.
- Added an option to disable the map in address notes.
- The menu bar app will now highlight web links, phone numbers, etc.
- A few options in preferences have been reorganized and clarified.
- Notes with text and images from Apple Notes were not imported correctly.
- Empty checkboxes and bullet points were not removed after pressing the return key twice.
- Fixed multiple crash issues.
Version 3.2.5 (2020/06/09)
New Features 🌟
- This dialog will inform you about new features and improvements in each new update.
- You can now use the file dialog to insert multiple images into your note at the same time.
- SnipNotes should adapt much better to the light or dark appearance of your Mac, especially in the menu bar and the settings menu.
- Resolved an issue with copying selected text from a note.
- Sharing an app from the App Store did not save the app’s URL.
- Removing a checkbox from a note could result in a crash.
- Opening SnipNotes from the menu bar did always show the dock icon, even if it has been disabled in settings.
Version 3.2.4 (2020/05/31)
- The Spanish translation has been improved. (Thanks, David!)
- The share sheet sometimes got stuck when adding text.
- Checkboxes with multiple lines of text were not indented correctly.
- Fixed a layout issue in the toolbar when the category pane is collapsed.
- Resolved multiple crash issues when working with checkboxes.
Version 3.2.3 (2020/05/25)
- There are new category and note symbols for currencies.
- When adding multiple images via the share menu, SnipNotes will now save them as a single note.
- Text copied to the clipboard retained the background color of the app.
- Note icons could sometimes not be selected.
- Content from certain apps was not correctly imported via the share menu.
- The scrollbars did sometimes not adapt to the light and dark mode.
- Several crash issues have been resolved.
Version 3.2.2 (2020/05/13)
New Features 🌟
- SnipNotes is now available in Spanish
- In the settings menu, there is a new option to empty the trash automatically
- When creating an appointment, the available calendars are now grouped by account
- The introduction on first launch adapts to dark mode
- Notes with images were not always synchronized reliably to other devices
- Moving notes to the trash could not be undone
- In the menu bar, multiple notes could not be copied to the clipboard together
- Very long notes were not printed over multiple pages