Skip to content
Scroll to Top
Version 3.2.8 (2020/07/27)
- SnipNotes will now automatically scroll to the first search result inside a note.
- You can now specify in settings whether completed checkboxes should be crossed out.
- SnipNotes uses less memory and should run a little faster, especially on older devices.
- Resolved an issue where completed checkboxes were not properly displayed in the list of notes.
Version 3.2.7 (2020/07/09)
- Completed checkboxes are now crossed through and grayed out.
- Notes with checkboxes couldn’t be copied to the clipboard.
- Sharing text notes with certain apps could result in an error.
Version 3.2.6 (2020/06/23)
- The Spanish translation has been significantly improved (Thanks again, David!).
- You can now drag URLs from the Safari address bar into your notes.
- Added an option to disable the map in address notes.
- The menu bar app will now highlight web links, phone numbers, etc.
- A few options in preferences have been reorganized and clarified.
- Notes with text and images from Apple Notes were not imported correctly.
- Empty checkboxes and bullet points were not removed after pressing the return key twice.
- Fixed multiple crash issues.
Version 3.2.5 (2020/06/09)
New Features 🌟
- This dialog will inform you about new features and improvements in each new update.
- You can now use the file dialog to insert multiple images into your note at the same time.
- SnipNotes should adapt much better to the light or dark appearance of your Mac, especially in the menu bar and the settings menu.
- Resolved an issue with copying selected text from a note.
- Sharing an app from the App Store did not save the app’s URL.
- Removing a checkbox from a note could result in a crash.
- Opening SnipNotes from the menu bar did always show the dock icon, even if it has been disabled in settings.
Version 3.2.4 (2020/05/31)
- The Spanish translation has been improved. (Thanks, David!)
- The share sheet sometimes got stuck when adding text.
- Checkboxes with multiple lines of text were not indented correctly.
- Fixed a layout issue in the toolbar when the category pane is collapsed.
- Resolved multiple crash issues when working with checkboxes.
Version 3.2.3 (2020/05/25)
- There are new category and note symbols for currencies.
- When adding multiple images via the share menu, SnipNotes will now save them as a single note.
- Text copied to the clipboard retained the background color of the app.
- Note icons could sometimes not be selected.
- Content from certain apps was not correctly imported via the share menu.
- The scrollbars did sometimes not adapt to the light and dark mode.
- Several crash issues have been resolved.
Version 3.2.2 (2020/05/13)
New Features 🌟
- SnipNotes is now available in Spanish
- In the settings menu, there is a new option to empty the trash automatically
- When creating an appointment, the available calendars are now grouped by account
- The introduction on first launch adapts to dark mode
- Notes with images were not always synchronized reliably to other devices
- Moving notes to the trash could not be undone
- In the menu bar, multiple notes could not be copied to the clipboard together
- Very long notes were not printed over multiple pages