This article describes troubleshooting steps for various issues related to Apple Watch.
- SnipNotes does not show up on my Apple Watch
- In the settings menu on my iPhone, I see the message “Please install SnipNotes on your Apple Watch”
Please open the Apple Watch – App on your iPhone and check if SnipNotes is listed in the section “Installed on Apple Watch”
- If no: Please scroll down to the section “Available apps” and tap on the “Install” button next to SnipNotes
- If yes: Tap on the “SnipNotes” row and disable the switch “Show app on Apple Watch”. Wait until the uninstallation is complete and enable the switch again
If the issue persists after (re)installation, please restart your Apple Watch.
If SnipNotes is not listed in the Apple Watch – App at all, please tap on “General” => “Info” and make sure that you have installed at least version 4.0 of the operating system on your Apple Watch. You can update the software under “General” => “Software update” if required. Otherwise, please try to restart your iPhone.
- I don’t see any notes on my Apple Watch
- The notes on my Apple Watch are incomplete
- Notes created on my watch do not show up on my iPhone
Please try to reset the synchronization with your Apple Watch:
- Open SnipNotes on your iPhone and on your Apple Watch
- Open the settings menu in SnipNotes on your iPhone (cogwheel icon)
- Tap on the “Troubleshooting” row
- Tap on the “Reset” button in the “Apple Watch” section
- Keep SnipNotes on your Apple Watch active (Screen is turned on and the app is in the foreground) and wait until the spinning wheel disappears on your iPhone
- Tap on “Done” in the upper right corner of your iPhone
This process will re-transfer all notes from your iPhone to your Apple Watch. They should show up on your Apple Watch shortly after. Please note that only notes in the inbox are synchronized with your Apple Watch by default.
If following these steps doesn’t solve your issue, please get in touch with me. I’m happy to help!